Lesson 2, Topic 3
- Why is it important to lead a Scholé Group as a team? Why is it important to set and communicate a vision well?
- Which model of leadership does or will your Scholé Group use?
- What does your Scholé Group require of individual families in your community?
- What is a unique need among homeschooling families near you that your Scholé Group can serve? How does that shape your plan for how your leadership team will form?
- How does your group seek to balance the needs of the homeschooling moms at home as well as the need to meet as a leadership team?