Back to Course
Course 4: Scholé Group Leadership
Lesson 2, Topic 2
Outline of Session
Questions & Timestamps:
- (00:00) What is the set of skills that would make a great director for a Scholé Group?
- (00:50) How does each group set up a director-level leadership team?
- (10:25) If you’ve got different strengths, how would you go about adding another member to your director team? What would you look for in that person?
- (14:00) How often do you meet with your board of directors or with your lead team? What are you touching base on when you meet?
- (27:24) What do we require of individual families in our communities (time commitments, financial, sign statements of belief)?
- (35:10) It is important to set a vision and communicate a vision. We realize that we are human. We can’t do it on our own. We all need a shared team to manage the operations.