Lesson 4, Topic 2
Outline of Session
Questions & Timestamps:
- (00:00) How do you go about the process of evaluating and choosing and making a curriculum work for your Scholé Group?
- (00:45) What subjects do you do in your Scholé Groups?
- (03:30) What are you going to use to teach? What do you do when you start the co-op? What do you do from year to year?
- (00:00) “The spirit of a nation is made known primarily through its literature and its art, but also its political history.” Edith Hamilton
- (20:25) What is the biggest curriculum mistake you’ve made in your Scholé Group or in your home?
- (23:10) Choose your curriculum and then cut.