Written Assignment: Close Reading #2
Close Reading / Poem Analysis #2: A close and careful reading of a poem considers both the parts of the poem and the whole poem. Choose one of the following poems. Then examine all of the important aspects of the poem as well as you can. Write a 600+ word essay in which you offer a close reading of one of of the poems.
- William Shakespeare, Sonnet #94
- John Donne, “A Valediction Forbidding Mourning”
- Andrew Marvell, “On a Drop of Dew”
- John Keats, “Lamia”
- Lord Alfred Tennyson, “Charge of the Light Brigade”
- Walt Whitman, “When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer”
- William Butler Yeats, “Easter, 1916”
- W.H. Auden, “Musée des Beaux Arts” and William Carlos Williams, “Landscape with the Fall of Icarus”
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Note: Submit this assignment as a Word document.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.