Back to Course
Course 4: Scholé Community Leadership
Lesson 1: Leadership & the Scholé Community (Preview Content)3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 2: Discussion of Skillsets for a Director3 Topics
Lesson 3: Discussion of How to Communicate Vision3 Topics
Lesson 4: Discussion of Curriculum in Scholé Communities3 Topics
Lesson 5: Review of Essentials in Scholé Community Leadership3 Topics|1 Quiz
End of Course Test: Course 4: Scholé Community LeadershipEnd of Course Test: Course 4: Scholé Community Leadership1 Quiz
Lesson 2, Topic 3
- Why is it important to lead a Scholé Community as a team? Why is it important to set and communicate a vision well?
- Which model of leadership does or will your Scholé Community use?
- What does your Scholé Community require of individual families in your community?
- What is a unique need among homeschooling families near you that your Scholé Group can serve? How does that shape your plan for how your leadership team will form?
- How does your group seek to balance the needs of the homeschooling moms at home as well as the need to meet as a leadership team?