Back to Course
Essential School Leadership
LessonsLesson 1: An Overview of Essential School Leadership (Preview Content)3Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 2: Vision (Preview Content)3Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 3: Strategy3Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 4: Finding and Growing Talent3Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 5: School Culture (Part 1)2Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 6: School Culture (Part 2)2Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 7: Working with Your School Board (Part 1)3Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 8: Working with Your School Board (Part 2)2Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 9: School Finances2Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 10: Keith's Favorite Leadership Books2Topics
End of Course TestEnd of Course Test: Essential School Leadership1 Quiz
Lesson 3, Topic 3
- What are the components of a strategic plans? What are the two possible goals of items in a strategic plan?
- What constraints are put on a strategic plan?
- Discuss the importance of an annual agenda and how it is connected to a strategic plan.
- Discuss the ways in which strategic plans are integral to a school’s success?
- What are the differences between strategy and operation?
- How does a strategic plan create organizational clarity and trust?