Lesson 5, Topic 2
- Discuss some of the ways in which everything around the students in your school is conducive to the goals that you have for them.
- Discuss how you might communicate and over communicate about the standards that you want parents and students in your community to conform to.
- Consider a few of the practices at your school. How are they shaping and forming your students?
- Which practices can you bring to your school to influence the culture toward your desired outcomes?
- Discuss how a lack of grading, especially in the lower school, can build into your school’s culture positively.