Back to Course
IntroductionIntro: Essential Music (Preview Content)
LessonsLesson 1: A Different Way of Looking at Music (Preview Content)3Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 2: Time, Space, and Content (Preview Content)2Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 3: The 5 Basic Elements of Music2Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 4: Music and Text4Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 5: Standards and Judgement in the Arts and the Concept of Beauty3Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 6: Why and So What?3Topics|1 Quiz
End of Course TestEnd of Course Test: Essential Music1 Quiz
Lesson 2, Topic 1
- How does music unite us back to our identities?
- How can you bring folk music to your students and children in your school or homeschool? How can you encourage yours students to sing? Why is it so important to sing these songs with your students?
- How and when can you bring hymns before your students and children?
- How can you prepare your children for the rules of a concert?
- Discuss the difference between blocking out the world with music compared to healing and harmonizing the world with music. Where have you seen this happening?