Lesson 5, Topic 1
- What are some of the benefits and risks of incorporating the social and physical desires of the students?
- What are some of the ways that you might have “brain breaks” in your classroom?
- How might a willingness to learn from students as well as teaching them change your classroom?
- To whom might you talk or what might you read to better the way you integrate subjects in your class?
- What does it mean for virtue to be “caught not taught” and how can you better help students catch virtue in your classroom?