Outline of Session
Questions & Timestamps:
- (00:30) Explain what Morning Time means for you in your home and what Morning Time looks like in your Scholé Group.
- (06:20) Morning Time is like enhanced family devotions.
- (07:15) The period of time that Morning Time takes can vary really dramatically.
- (09:45) We have the opportunity for character growth when our goals are frustrated in achieving our goals.
- (10:08) What are some of your favorite strategies for helping young children sit still or be quiet for a moment?
- (15:12) As much as possible keep them (younger children) in the room instead of sending them to another room to watch a movie. Get creative with how you can do it.
- (15:35) They really are listening.
- (16:30) How can Morning Time be used to consolidate? What is the difference between Morning Time and “just doing school”?
- (18:18) Morning Time is whatever is being done corporately around the table.
- (22:04) There are limitations to homeschooling. There are some benefits to school. Morning Time is unique to homeschooling. We need to celebrate that.