Outline of Session
Questions & Timestamps:
- (00:30) Narration in its simplest form is telling something back in your own words.
- (02:24) How do you view narration and how to you use it in your homes and in your communities?
- (05:15) How do you start out with narration and what does it grow to look like as they get closer to high school?
- (11:23) For the homeschool mom or the teacher in a homeschool community who has not done narration before, what can we do to help older students do narration (when they haven’t done it before)?
- (14:30) Three ways to treat a narratio in classical rhetoric.
- (15:25) Composition is coaching. It is not an equation.
- (18:10) It’s a good time or a good story.