Back to Course
Course 3: Practice of Scholé
Lesson 1: Morning Time (Preview Content)3 Topics
Lesson 2: Discussion of Morning Time (Preview Content)2 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 3: Reading Aloud3 Topics
Lesson 4: Poetry3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 5: Discussion of Narration3 Topics
Lesson 6: Intro to Liturgical Learning3 Topics
Lesson 7: Scholé Lunches3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 8: Discussion of Scholé Lunches3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 5, Topic 3
- How do you view narration and how to you use it in your homes and in your communities?
- How does narration bring beauty to your students?
- Homeschooling can include both scholé and grit. Narration can be hard. How can you encourage your students to keep going with narration?
- Share resources that your family has used for narration in your practice of narration.
- Have you had experiences with your students and narration or composition when you ended with a good story even though it was not a “good time”?