- How do you view narration and how to you use it in your homes and in your communities?
- How does narration bring beauty to your students?
- Homeschooling can include both scholé and grit. Narration can be hard. How can you encourage your students to keep going with narration?
- Share resources that your family has used for narration in your practice of narration.
- Have you had experiences with your students and narration or composition when you ended with a good story even though it was not a “good time”?