Lesson 4, Topic 3
- How does being fundamentally impious lead to being lost in the cosmos? If students do not become like their teachers, what is lost? If students do become like their teachers, what is gained?
- How does ordering students’ affection for authority keep them from wandering around in disarray?
- Discuss what it means that pagan piety is transformed and realigned around the gospel.
- Study the picture of Pius Aeneas from the session outline as well as the image of Bernini’s sculpture and discuss what you find.
- How are the time, space, and language of your school or homeschool structured in piety?