Back to Course
The Seven Liberal Arts
LessonsLesson 1: Why the Seven Liberal Arts are "Liberal" and "Arts" (Preview Content)4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 2: Why the Seven Liberal Arts are "Liberating" (Preview Content)4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 3: The Seven Liberating Arts3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 4: The History of the Seven Liberal Arts3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 5: The Trivium Arts3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 6: The Quadrivium Arts3 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 7: Teaching the Quadrivium Like We Aren't Materialists2 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson 8: Discussion of Harmony, Pedagogy and Assessment of the Arts1 Topic
Lesson 9: Discussion of the Arts as Liberating Arts1 Topic
End of Course TestEnd of Course Test: Seven Liberal Arts1 Quiz
Lesson 7, Topic 2
- How are mathematics and the Quadrivium specifically central in helping students to understand that they are immaterial as well as material?
- What does the material world represents? How are human beings signs?
- Describe what makes each of the six lessons of the Quadrivium (measure, harmony, modulation, transcendence, analogy, mediation) unique.
- How are the Trivium and the Quadrivium about harmony? How might you exalt harmony in your lessons?
- How might a classical Christian teacher seek harmony between their soul and the souls of their students?