Lesson 7, Topic 2
- How are mathematics and the Quadrivium specifically central in helping students to understand that they are immaterial as well as material?
- What does the material world represents? How are human beings signs?
- Describe what makes each of the six lessons of the Quadrivium (measure, harmony, modulation, transcendence, analogy, mediation) unique.
- How are the Trivium and the Quadrivium about harmony? How might you exalt harmony in your lessons?
- How might a classical Christian teacher seek harmony between their soul and the souls of their students?