Lesson 3, Topic 3
- How does Multum Non Multa apply to your course schedule?
- How does it apply to the way you present and teach?
- What would change about your own school and your curriculum if you taught far fewer subjects and taught them better?
- Discuss how beneficial it is to find times to be more like Mary in the context of the story from Luke 10. How often are you like Martha?
- How can you teach fewer subjects? Where do your students struggle with mastery because there are too many subjects?
- Discuss how a focus on major domains that integrate learning simplifies lower-school education.
- How do you know when a student has mastered the rudiments of a subject?