Lesson 12, Topic 3
- With your colleagues, discuss what you are learning, what you are teaching, and the results you see in the classroom.
- Explore and discuss how you might be able to spend 20% of your time training others or being trained.
- Do you think others perceive you as the “leading learner” in the grammar school? Why or why not?
- What are the areas in your school or homeschool co-op in which you think you could make the biggest impact?
- What are some ways you could enhance and improve your partnership with parents?
- Does your school or homeschool co-op have a shared academic vocabulary? What might you do to create one?
- Discuss the meaning of this statement: “You cannot plan your way to greatness.”
- Discuss how you might be able to ensure that you spend more time regularly observing teachers in order to help them improve.
- How might you create or enhance faculty teams to foster greater collaboration?