Lesson 1, Topic 4
- The more a teacher knows, the better he or she can help students to make connections. What are you learning and reading?
- What fine art connections and examples can you bring into your classroom?
- Why do you believe in a classical Christian education? Can you explain the distinctive benefits of a classical education? If not, continue with this course—we will help you with that!
- Why is a timeline approach to teaching history valuable and important?
- In what ways can primary sources be included even in kindergarten and 1st grade?
- What kind of “thinking paradigms” do you seek to impart to your students?
- In what ways do you integrate subjects in your teaching? What are some ways in which you could increase or enhance integration in your teaching?
- Discuss among some other teachers what the benefits are of building a strong foundation in the grammar school.