Assignments and Action Steps
Create a lesson plan describing and explaining the following questions:
(1) Which objectives does this chapter fulfill?
(2) In what measurable ways can I assess how the students are not only learning, but also applying this objective?
(3) What does student success look like with regard to this objective?
(4) What dialectic should I integrate to enhance the objective?
(5) Which executive function skills should I expect of the students in approaching this objective?
(6) In what measurable ways can I assess the mastery of my integration, and the students’ approach to this objective?
Types of Disagreements
Review Deduction in Action in lesson 9.2. Prepare your own answers before assigning this particular assignment. Also consider creating other options for dispute.